Information For Parents
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Family Education.com
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Grand Parent Again
- MUMS (National Caregiver and Parent to Parent organization)
- Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center
- Parent Soup
- Parenting Special Needs
- Parents Helping Parents
- Special Education Parent Training & Information Center (Alabama)
- Special Needs Resources for Families
General Information For Families
- Beach Center on Families and Disability – Research on families, disability and policy.
- Do2Learn – Free Activities and Games – A website for those with special learning needs.
- East Texas Advocacy Network – Community of local advocacy groups & Action Alerts
- Family Village – A Global Community of Disability-Related Resources.
- The National Parent Network on Disabilities – Dedicated to empowering parents.
- The Sibling Support Project – An excellent site of sibling support resources, workshops and connections regarding brothers and sisters of people with disabilities, chronic illnesses or mental health concerns.
- SSA Home Page – Information and publications on entitlement programs for people with disabilities.