Health Promotion and Disability Prevention
- American Academy of Pediatrics – An organization of 50,000 pediatricians dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of infants, children and young adults.
- Alliance To End Childhood Lead Poisoning – A national non-profit organization dedicated exclusively to preventing childhood lead poisoning.
- FAS Community Resource Center in Arizona
- Healthfinder – A gateway consumer health information web site from the United States Government.
- Newborn Screening Information
- World Health Organization’s Helmet Initiative – Promoting use of bicycle and motorcycle helmets worldwide.